ARE YOU INDECISIVE BECAUSE…
You don’t want to get it wrong? Be confident that some of your decisions will be wrong.
You’re striving for a ‘perfect’ decision? No decision is perfect. Make a decision that is “sufficient” or “good enough”.
SHIFT YOUR DECISION
- Break decisions into bite size chunks.
- Frame your decision based on the grand scheme of things. How will this affect me 10 years from now?
DECISIONS DON”T ALWAYS HAVE TO BE MADE NOW! THINK:
- What options do I have? Which one makes me feel most excited?
- What’s stopping me from going with that option?
- What do I ultimately want? Get clear about what you really want and everything else will flow.
BE POSITIVE, BE CONFIDENT
Have the confidence to ask others for alternatives. But stand alone to make your decision.
Step back emotionally from the situation, become quiet, and you’ll know what you have to do.
Remember, it’s not what we choose, but how e make use of our choices, that matters.