Beat Fatigue and Feel Great
- Be appreciative and grateful for the small things- this is surprisingly powerful
- Declutter – give away things you no longer need
- Re-explore your world and play with other viewpoints and stories
- Practise random acts of kindness, such as, smiling at the checkout assistant in the shop
- Practise tuning into your intuition. Two clues: Does it feel right? Will it benefit others as well as you?
- Stop searching for what you already have and re-discover your innate qualities through reflection, stillness and meditation
- Be kind to yourself- invest time in getting to know and understand your true needs and follow-up opportunities to actively fulfill them
The more we feel free to be ourselves, express our innate qualities and empower ourselves the less fatigue there is in our lives.