Do your emotions run wild? Or do you bottle them up? Hold back your emotions and eventually not only will you explode, but it will also affect your wellbeing and relationships. Let emotions overtake you, and it will distort your thinking and perspective.
As emotions impact your ability to act, react, create and communicate, it’s essential to find constructive ways to process and release your emotions.
Join us for strategies on how to:
- manage your emotions in the moment
- handle emotionally charged situations
- accept and understand your emotions
- shift negative emotions to positive ones
- boost your emotional wellbeing
Speaker: Chrissy Mahoney is an actor with a long and successful career in the performing arts. Chrissy has also worked in conflict resolution with individuals and organisations, and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
This is a free live online 60-minute event. Voluntary donations are welcome.