An open-eyed technique, Raja Yoga meditation, can help you to learn how to relax, develop concentration and or even start the journey to personal enlightenment. We share the philosophy behind meditation as well as the skill of meditation. Like any skill, meditation requires practice. By doing a little every day, it soon becomes a natural and easy habit.
Explore how to:
• Relax your mind and create moments of calm
• Find inner peace and other qualities within yourself
• Take charge of your thoughts, emotions and responses
• Recharge your energy by connecting to a higher source
• Explore spiritual concepts into many of the ‘big’ questions
This course runs twice a week for 4 weeks on Wednesdays and Fridays. Each lesson is 45 minutes long and must be attended on a consecutive basis. Voluntary donations are welcome for this free live online course.