Now is a great time for some spring cleaning! Not just in your home, but dust off those cobwebs in the most important part of you – your soul.
If you want to feel more rejuvenated and refreshed, and make your soul sparkle – roll up your sleeves, grab a broom, rubbish bag and dustpan. And start to spring clean your soul.
- Wipe away those persistent annoyances.
- Throw out the negativity out of your mind.
- Scrub away the past hurts and old resentments.
- Shake off the outdated perceptions and habits.
- Declutter your life to focus on your core values.
Clear out anything that does not support you because your soul is not a storage space.